NWI Metal Detectors
Minelab's Xterra 505 Advanced capability, great depth, excellent discrimination, the X-Terra 505 is the ideal all-round choice to take you to the next level of expertise and performance. Equally at home on land or at the beach, the X-Terra 505 now has full frequency capability and can adapt easily to coin & treasure and relic hunting.
- Compatible with LF (3kHz) waterproof coils as well as MF (7kHz) and HF (18.75kHz). The LF coil option is ideal for hunting large, deep targets. All 7 X-Terra accessory coils can now be used on the 505.
- Increased Ground Balance capability, range now (0-50), allowing user to adjust to ground mineralization.
- Coin & Treasure Detect Mode.
- Extra detecting pattern - Now features 3 preset detecting patterns, that can also be customised, plus All Metal mode.
- Larger discrimination range...allows for finer discrimination of high conductive targets.
- Choice of 1,2,3 or 4 Tone ID's plus Multi-tone Target ID (19) response options.
- Now has threshold adjustment, with a range of -5 to 25 allowing the user to set threshold to levels where slight variations from either very small shallow, or very large deep, targets can be noticed.
- Increased Noise Cancel range, now 5 manual settings, allowing greater choice of detecting channel.
- Accurate Multi-Segment Discrimination Notching (19 segments).
- Fast recovery Pin-Point with variable tone and graphical indicator.
- Increased Target Volume Adjust range, now (0-30), allowing better target response.
- Depth indicator, updates continuously, even in Pinpoint mode.
- Low battery audio & visual warnings.
- Positive reflective LCD display.
- Runs on only 4 x AA batteries.
- Ultra lightweight, balanced design (only 1.3kgs).
- New 3 year Warranty as standard.
Powered by VLEX high precision technology the X-Terra Series provides dependable performance (high sensitivity, stability, repeatability) and improved immunity to tough environmental conditions. Inspired by the success of this revolutionary and innovative technology, Minelab presents the next generation in the X-Terra Series; X-Terra 305, 505 and 705.
The X-Terra Series uses state of the art digital and mixed signal components to enhance standard single frequency technology. The advantage of this VFLEX technology is that it provides dependable performance and improved immunity to outside interference by utilizing digital signal processing with highly calibrated analog circuits. VFLEX technology has the added advantage of changing the frequency of the detector by simply changing the coil being used.
With this New Generation X-Terra Series, Minelab once again delivers on its commitment to provide customers with exceptional performance, value AND results. The X-Terra 305, 505 and 705 are each lightweight, well-balanced, easy-to-use, and capable of accurate, responsive and rewarding detecting.
With increased coil versatility, improved settings and new features across the Series there is more value than ever for the customer. From beginners level, through to the more experienced user, the X-Terra Series has something for everyone.
NWI Metal Detectors PRICE
CALL or EMAIL